We would like to greet this energy and enthusiasm for business creation around the CTA universe, however, this matter bears too many consequences and selling Trisel does not reflect what we wish to bring to the game.
As you know Trisel is the gold of players, earned only by playing the game, therefore, it makes no sense for us to allow for people who do not wish to play to be able to buy it directly.
The direct sale of Trisel devalues the investment of our active players. One of the goals of our TCG is to allow our players to sell their cards, not the raw material used to craft them. Players reap the rewards for investing their time in the game.
If someone wants to get a specific card, he can go to the marketplace to buy it and therefore reward the player who has spent time to create it.
The whole CTA team took its time to ponder over the risks and to ascertain what was best for the future. We have therefore decided on the following changes in order to sustain the CTA economy and reserve the efforts that you put into playing our game every day.
The process will start in mid-July (date to be confirmed).
From now on, any transfer or purchase via an offer of a card containing Trisel will require activation fee in Trisel and CTA token to play with it, to craft it and to sell it.
A card containing Trisel is a card which received any upgrade (power up, awakening, merge). The total of this Trisel depends on the card rarity and how far it has been crafted.
As a reminder, find on the following picture, the different crafting levels and Trisel costs:
- To calculate the activation fee: Total of Trisel used to craft the card + 1 CTA token.
- Once you have activated a card on multiple accounts, those accounts will for ever be able play with it, craft it and sell it in it's current sate.
- Please note that if you add Trisel to this card and plan to send it to another account, you will have to pay a fee equalling the newly added Trisel +1 CTA token.
- The CTA cost will remain at 1 CTA token, regardless of the market price of the token.
- Activation fees are assigned to the account receiving the card.
- Mint passes, shards, souvenir cards…are not affected by the activation fee.
- Cards for which crafting has not started (airdrop of SR, chest openings) or is not possible (Exclusive cards) are not affected by activation fees.
- For P2P trading (no Marketplace), activation fee will have to be paid.
- When the time comes to claim your NFC collection, all cards will have to be activated on the account.
- You can transfer between your game wallet and your cold wallet linked to your game account without any fee, activation is linked to the account, not the wallet. If you unlink your cold wallet, you will have to pay the whole activation fees for the total of the cards that the cold wallet has.
- If you modify your email address on the CTA account, you will not have to pay any activation fee.
- A direct purchase (excluding offers) is free of any activation fee.
- A purchase via an offer is subject to activation fee, up to the Trisel that the card owns + 1 CTA token.
- A non-activated card can not be sold.
- The process will start in mid-July (date to be confirmed).
- During the snapshot, all NFT cards will be automatically activated on the game account where the snapshot will be applied (game wallet and cold wallet linked). You will be able to play with it, craft it and sell it.
- 1 week before the snapshot, the previous crafting records of cards will be added. These records will help you to plan your strategy according to the activation fee system.
- If you created a card on account 2 and this card was automatically activated on account 1 during the snapshot, you will not have any activation fee when transferring it to account 2 (or only the difference in Trisel + 1 CTA token).
- Also, if you bought a card on the Marketplace from account 1, and you send it to account 2 before the snapshot, you will not have any activation fees. The card will be activated on both accounts and available for playing, crafting and selling right after the update.
- After this update, all the characteristics of activation fee will be applied.
Before: I can send cards that crafting has started (or not) between accounts for free.
After: I will still be able to transfer standard cards (without any crafting records) that I have got through the Marketplace or a chest for free. However, if I start crafting, I will have to pay the activation fee in Trisel (all it has) + 1 CTA token.
Before: On the Marketplace, I buy a card at the market price, I have no extra fees.
After: If I buy at the market price, I still won't have any activation fee.
Before: I get my airdropped SR cards on my X accounts, and I can transfer them for free to my main account for crafting.
After: Airdropped SR cards don’t own any Trisel at this time, that means there won’t be any activation fee to send them to another account.
Before: I trade Exclusive and SR (without any crafting records) cards with friends for free.
After: I will still be able to trade those cards for free because Exclusive (standard and alternative versions) and SR (without any crafting records) cards do not have any Trisel.
Before: I can transfer my mint pass from an account to another for free.
After: Mint passes, as shards, do not own any Trisel. I will still be able to transfer my mint pass from an account to another for free.
Before: On the Marketplace, I buy cards by making offers and get them without any extra costs.
After: If I buy a card containing Trisel by making an offer, I will have to pay the total of Trisel that has + 1 CTA token as activation fee.
Before: I can send my Solis/Shado combo card to my 3rd account without extra fees.
After: If the destination account was not used in the crafting process of this card, I will have to pay 24,000 Trisel (total of Trisel it has) + 1 CTA token as activation fee. If the destination account has contributed to the crafting of the card by awakening Shado for example, I will only have to pay the difference in Trisel (24,000 - 7,000 = 17,000 Trisel) + 1 CTA token.
To thank the players who are playing and crafting on their main account, and to encourage players to craft their cards themselves, we will be implementing an awakening bonus for and starting season 2 "Mantris". This bonus does not affect the Arkhante collection.
Starting season 2, all cards opened in a chest and crafted on the same account that openend the chest will be granted a bonus while awakening said cards.
Here are the new odds while using exclusively your own cards :
This percentage is adjusted according to the number of such cards, so if only 1 card out of 3 was opened on the same account, you will only have 33% of the bonus, so +0.33% to get Mythic card grade S, for example)
Cards coming from another game account and purchased won't benefit the awakening bonus and it only works for awakening, not the merge to get the combo version.
We understand that some strategy and card management adjustments will definitely have to be done for many of you. But this new rule is a key step to ensure the real value of CTA assets for the long term.
Thank you for your understanding and the whole team is available to answer your questions.